Wednesday, August 23, 2017

SWATCH - Femme Fatale Cosmetics 'Fields of Treasure' and 'Heavenly Rainment'

Today I have swatches of two older polishes from Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Fields of Treasure and Heavenly Raiment (more images after the jump)! I'm hoping doing quick posts like this prompt me to update more frequently.

♥♥♥

Fields of Treasure is from Femme Fatale's March 2016 'After-Light Gala' Collection. It is a pale chartreuse with a purple shimmery kick and little sparks of rainbow glitter. This is 3 thin coats. It was one of my lemmings and I managed to pick it up from Olivia Jade Nails' blog sale. I love love love this polish, I have nothing else quite like it.

Fields of Treasure by Femme Fatale Cosmetics
Photographed with flash in lightbox

Fields of Treasure by Femme Fatale Cosmetics
Photographed with flash in lightbox

♥♥♥

Heavenly Raiment is part of the Birth of Venus collection and is described as 'a soft floral pink jelly with silver holographic microglitters and blue glass fleck shimmers'. This is a incredibly intense GLITTERBOMB.  3 thin coats here, though with thicker application one might get away with 2 coats. The pale pink base definitely is cooler toned to match the blue shifty shimmer, and the numerous sizes of glitter provide good coverage.

I mattified the polish on my ring finger, but the glitter reflection was so intense I don't feel like it was terribly obvious the way it is with some polishes. Heavenly Raiment is super dreamy and elegant, and I cannot think of a single occasion where this would not be a suitable polish to wear (although others might feel differently, I'm not always the most appropriate person).

'Heavenly Raiment' by Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Image by @bilbypaws
Photographed in natural light (cloudy). Ring finger with matte topper.

'Heavenly Raiment' by Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Image by @bilbypaws
Photographed in shade on cloudy day. Ring finger with matte topper.
'Heavenly Raiment' by Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Image by @bilbypaws
Bottle shot. Photographed with flash in lightbox.



No comments:

Post a Comment