Sunday, September 17, 2017

NAIL ART - Fantasy Forest Collaboration / Ladies of Color Group

I've been feeling quite fatigued this last couple of weeks so I haven't done much in way of photos or posting, but here's some nail art I did a while back for the Ladies of Color group on instagram organised by Diana of @nailcraftaddict.

Here is the group's mani collage below. You can see the close up of each 'square' here and find all the manis and their owners at #locfantasyforestcollab on instagram. The manis are inspersed with great inspiration images and I really enjoyed seeing so many creative offshoots of the same theme. 



Here's a close-up of my mani - I will list everything used down the bottom of the post.




Products I used:

Polish on pointer finger and gradient bottom - 'Aurora Borealis' by Femme Fatale Cosmetics (this is a thermal polish and the deep green colour shown is the polish in its cold state)
Polish in gradient nails top - 'Elvenking' by Femme Fatale Cosmetics
Stamping Plate for characters / figures - Curali's 'Evil' plate
Stamping Plate for swirl over owl - Born Pretty BPL-027 'Illusion' plate
Stamping Polish for all other stamping - Mundo de Unas in Mustard, Present, Grinch, and Bones
Stamping Polish for glittery swirl over owl - Hit the Bottle in Turquatic (this was gifted to me by the generous and talented Lisa)
Colour-changing flatback rhinestones for owl eyes - CC Rhinestones (this shop has lovely quality rhinestones, not the cheap-looking plastic ones)

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment